Saturday, November 14, 2009

cute and ADORABLE pictures of Jacob!~

I think you guys will have a laugh now! :-) We try new hair styles on Jacob because his hair is longer on the top and short on the sides, which means that you have allot of fun trying to fix it. For this first picture~ this happened when we took out the hair style below it. Which was HILARIOUS as well. Have fun! ;-)





These are not hair styles, but it is just another embarrassing thing to show him when he has, LORD willing, children and a wife. Sorry Jacob but it is really fun doing this! ;-p




He did NOT want to take my sun glasses off. I would say he likes them! :-)
Well, hope you have enjoyed these pictures as much as I have!
~Jessica




1 comment:

Gaul Family said...

LOL, those pics. are great Jessica. I love the pony tail on the top of his head and the glasses... to funny and cute.