Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Now LAUGH!

Okay, if you do not laugh at this then make a comment and say that it, "did not make you laugh" and I will try again! ;-) Although I do hope it will make you smile.
Here it is! ~

NO SMOKING, UNLESS...
My favorite barbecue joint has a sign on the wall that reads, "If you're smokin' , you'd better be on the grill."



JUST DESSERTS~
a basket of beautiful red apples sat halfway down the serving table at a small-town Church's potluck dinner. A sign on the basket read, "Take only one.....GOD is watching you."
A few feet farther along, diners found a second sign, this time on a big plate of cookies. It read, "Take as many as you like....GOD is watching the apples."


NOT TO WORRY- IT'S ALL UNDER CONTROL.....
In the car in the middle of Colorado, a wife said to her husband, "Oh, dear George, I'm afraid the house is going to burn down. I'm sure I left my iron on back there."
George shrugged and casually replied, "The house will not burn down dear, don't worry."
"Now, how can you make a statement like that with so much confidence?" his wife asked in disbelief.
"Easy," George replied, "Because I forgot to turn the water off in the bathtub!"

Hope you enjoyed these jokes and I look forward to a comment! Although I am SURE I got you! :-)
~Jessica

No comments: