Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Great Wolf lodge Adventure!


I took this picture of the sunset. I LOVE it!

Although people put their junk here, I thought this
fire place was amazing!

This is my Grandpa who had so generously paid for us
to go here. Thank you Grandpa!!!!

It might have been a funny scene, but we all laid
down on the ground waiting for the bucket to crash
on us. It was like sun-bathing in an indoor water park.

These lanterns were all over the water park.
I thought they looked great!

Caitlin and Felicity running up the stairs to go to the
howl'in tornado. You really get a work out doing this!

Caitlin and Papa running out to the van to get lunch.

It was hard to get good shots IN the water park,
but this is the wave pool.
I started everyone up on body-surfing. So much fun!

There was a massive stone fire place that had wolves placed on it.
Really neat!

A really cool chandelier. My Dad really liked it.....you might
have already guessed that! ;-)

This is from on the balcony over looking the main lobby.
Around Christmas time it would snow inside the Lodge!

A close up on a wolf head that is on the front entrance.

The entrance. Pretty cool if you ask me!

I thought that this was a cool picture. With the dark and
the wolf.

Caitlin coming down one of the kiddie slides. They were
"BIG" compared to the ones we had gone on previous
to here. (Also very fun!) ;-p


This is the bucket dumping over the main castle.
(The castle is in the center of the water park.)

I really like this saying. I saw it and thou ght of putting it
on my blog. so.....here it is! ;-)

Our hotel room had a wood cabin for the kids that had
windows, TV, and bunk beds. Too cute! ;-p

This is bucket holds 1,000 gallons of water and dumps
on its helpless victims below.....[it is really fun!]

The babies little play area, there was another one
on the other side too.
REALLY blurry, but this is Caitlin & Felicity coming out
of the River Cannon Run!
6 stories high! Yep, we all had fun climbing that 70 times! ;-)
;-p Me, I HAD to put at least one in here, although
it was one I did not entirely enjoy.

Well, hope you enjoyed my pictures,
and thank you for visiting my blog!

~Jessica Koch

4 comments:

~Christina said...

VERY cool! Jeff and I actually just drove past the Great Wolf Lodge last weekend coming home from a friend's wedding, and I remarked on how much fun it would be if we could someday go there when we have kids! :) It was nice to see what the interior looks like, and you all look like you had a blast! What nice grandparents you've got! Thanks for your post.

~Christina

HeidiGrace said...

Thanks for posting all of these pictures Jessica! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :)
Heidi~

Joshua Sturtevant said...

Wow!! That looks like your whole family had a lot of fun.

Josh

JessicaCynthia said...

Thank you all for your comments! We all had a lot of fun! ;-)
~Jessica