Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just looking back....

Oh, for the rolling hills of Montana...
He pretended to fall off the cliff! He can easily scare me!
I always thought that this was a cool picture
Getting higher!
Caitlin, at Silver star, I had a picture of me like this but could not find it!
Gorgeous Galena
Hiking at Silver star
Really blurry, I know, but I love this pic.
Mr.Mack playing volleyball~
Mr. Sturtevant playing volleyball
My wonderful parents
All us girls~ ;-)
Beach
J.Q
Jonathan Berkompas and my Dad
Jacob, ;-( me, and Catilin
Our foot long corn on the cob~
Some of our corn

1 comment:

Jessica Purvis said...

The pictures are great and I love the corn one with your sign showing the size of a normal piece!

By the way, the poll didn't work for me, but I'm absolutely interested in hunting, but have never gone. :)

Jessica~