Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun Photo's

(Above)Farmer, Protector, Cowboy, Father, Husband, Friend, Elder, Landscaper, Engineer, Constructor, Son, and 100% wonderful! This is my loving Papa that I love very much. <3
This is my Aunt Cindy's friend's Daughter, Haylee. Papa caught this moment, and I think it is sweet! She is such a beautiful girl. :) Kinda neat
Felicity, with a little bit 'O shine
I really like this picture too. Mostly because #1 it is barbed wire and every one knows that means "Cowboy" and #2 because of the focus/blurred in it. That the rusty barbed wire is in the focus and I think it looks really cool.
simple but beautiful country roads.
Now the next two pictures papa took, only because we were passing by, and I yelled from the back of the van, "Take a picture! Take a picture!" So he pulled over for me to take a picture with my camera, of GOD's breathtaking creation.
spectacular!
I thought this picture was kinda interesting, it is showing the camera and what the camera was taking a picture of.
Now this picture is in the top 10 I absolutely adore. I took this on the window of our van, and it turned out even better than I expected! I like how the "snow flake" things show every little edge and design.
Wide open spaces~

J.Q. handsome as usual.


I LOVE this picture! I was thoroughly amazed that it turned out! I took it in the car while we were driving, and without the window open! I also like the zoom look under the mountain.
As you know, we killed our cows a week ago....and here is our well-earned pay~ 324 pounds of JUST hamburger!!! That is not including the steaks and such. WOW! :p

Just a few Photo's I took~
spring buds~
Dew on the grass~
.....who is that I wonder....:)

Our lovely cat; Wild flower~
My camera dosn't do well with the sun, but I think it is O.K.
Now this picture and the one below it is two of many of my favorite pictures.
I like this one best of all~
Levi's BIG HUGE ears!!
More photo's are coming of our Family get together. LORD willing. :) I hope I am getting better with my photo's for you. ;/
May the LORD bless you and keep you, may the LORD make his face shine upon you and give you peace.
Jess

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Dear Jessica,
I am so proud of you. You are growing into a beautiful and remarkable young women. The photos are wonderful. What a joy you bring to so many. Keep up the great posts. Maymee really enjoys them.
I love you Sweetheart.
Maymee