Thursday, February 18, 2010

Goin' ons

special moments...
porky Pig...
My Beautiful birds, enjoying the sun!
I really like this picture! 100% Levi!
The grass is green! Time for...SPRING!
ALAINNA'S FIRST TOOTH!!! You can tell how that went. :)
"Here it is! Take the picture Jessica!"
All happy!
Food again. :p
Papa's Mt. St. Helen's.
I put the camera inside the grater as I was grating cheese. I think it is....interesting.
(Oh, and don't worry, it did not get dirty!)
'The line.'
"Smile! Even in the kitchen...you're on camera!!!"
More helpers...
Alainna and J.Q. passed out!
Papa went and got mama some beautiful flowers. He is SO sweet! <3The black and white is O.K. but not my favorite.
Caitlin liked the sepia.
The little bit of sun is kinda cool in this picture, with the blue sky. If I had the time I would have moved it so the trees are not in the background. But, oh well. :)
I adore this picture. With the bright red against the little white flowers...so beautifully breathtaking!
.....I like this one just as much as the one above it. :)
I don't know about you, but this picture, to me, needs to go in a sliver frame, with a pearl necklace around it. ;) I really enjoy this setting on my camera! It gives you the 'oldish', and soft beauty.

Hope all was enjoyed! :)
Jessica

No comments: