Saturday, February 6, 2010

Life~

(above) (Below) Levi turned 4 and Brooklyn turned 5. So we had a little celebration for them last night. I tried to be creative with the cakes, but we did not have that many supplies for that.
me and "the Birthday boy."
This is a picture that I took with my new camera. I like it a lot better!
i took this one with it too, but the color shows up worlds better on the camera its self.
Cleaning day! I know, REALLY OVER THE TOP messy! This is, unless you cannot reconize it, my moms office. We wanted to clean it out to put the baby crib and stuff in there, and just simply because it needed to be cleaned. It did NOT look this bad before though, we had put in a new roll top desk and moved all of the stuff that was in its place and put it in the middle of the floor. so, ya, it was not THIS messy! ;-p
A lot better hu?

This is My WONDERFUL grandma that so generously bought me the one thing I wanted....a better camera. Thanks Grandma!
(She is in Greece)
I took this picture with my old camera. I thought it was kind of neat.
Now you might laugh at these pictures! ( My old camera) Me and Caitlin took pictures of ourselves and we were acting really silly. some are cute and some......
This picture reminded me of what my birdies do! ;-p
this one was cute. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5S0Pjsbw3nA/S23AtdV3p5I/AAAAAAAABAg/xfgGpR6whSM/s1600-h/Me+%26+Caitlin+013.JPG">my Grandma got us this new clock. It does different tunes each hour, and is really pretty.
And lastly, a little humor from J.Q. always doing, or having done, something hilarious!
These couple days, busy, and FUN!
Hope you enjoyed the pic's!
~Jessica

2 comments:

HeidiGrace said...

Aww...those pictures of you girls are so cute! Love them! :)
Heidi~

AndraLea Rose said...

Those are sweet pictures of you two. :) Your Gandma is very nice, I cannot believe that she bought you a new camera! It takes nice looking pic.s. I think your cakes are cute too! This was a fun post Jessica. :)

~AndraLea