Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CONSTRUCTION!

Some one is in trouble! When a woman, or girl, mops a floor you do NOT go walking on it with dirty feet! :)      .......... I followed the tracks, which was not hard, only to find Caitlin. (She was helping Papa and had no choice.) Now, if it were one of the little boys...that would be a different story!
Papa's working on our new pantry, once again! He gets done super fast! Right now, it is all done, but the shelves, but I will not post the "final" Pictures of it right now. I'll keep ya waiting till I get my camera clear of 215 pictures. :)
This is blurry. Sorry about that, but this is Maimee, (Mrs. Phillips to you) helping us out by painting the baby's new room. We went with a brown color, and cream trim. Very cute if ya ask me! 
Almost done!!!!
More to follow up later...
~Jessica

No comments: