Saturday, April 10, 2010

Snow ball fight in......APRIL?!?!?!

I REALLY like this picture. Marcus had to throw a lot of snowballs for me to get it. (Tell me what ya think!;)
It was just coming down! Snow mixed with hail, flying all over the place.
P.S. notice the hail bouncing off the roof like a waterfall. I think it's cool.
This is the first snowball that Felicity made, before all of the hail came POURING down.
"I'm gonna get you 'sessa'!" cries J.Q.
Caitlin is pre-paring for her attack. *chuckle* I let every one know that I was NOT in the snowball fight, and if they got me, that it would ruin my camera.........that did not seem to stop Caitlin. :/ stinker!
This little bundle of joy ended up down my back just as soon as I snapped the shot and turned so it would not hit my camera. Attacker: Caitlin.....caught red-handed. :p
J.Q. got her back for me. Thanks Jacob! <3
Perfect shot! Felicity was the next person on Caitlin's list. Having a good aim, she got Felicity on the neck. *ouch!* But hey! This WAS a snowball fight...right? Expect to get hurt. ;p
 
A whole lot of hail if ya ask me!

We all had a whole lot of fun. Did you get snow?
~Jess

No comments: