Monday, May 10, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

Evies eye. So blue! P.S. if you zoom up on it, you can see Heather, Heidi, and scenery. It was pretty cool!
Evie stuck to me this Sunday. She is so cute. <3   She asked me, "why do you love me so much?" and then I said, "Well, because you are cute, because you are such a lady, ....there are many reasons why I love you." *grin* then I said, "Why do you love ME so much?" Then she answered, "I don't know."

*lol*  Little kids. <3

Now THIS is a sight! For mothers day we took my mom to the park next to the Sturtevants house. It was a blast! But......we forgot to bring chairs for the pick-nick. So, papa improvised. :) ....With our van seats. *lol*
It was hilarious!!!!
Since the Sturtevants were near by, they decided to join in on the fun. :) Thanks guys!
Friends    <3
...
Niiiiicccce Marcus. :) 
 
Joe....:)

Sweet move Caleb!

*lol* Backwards hit!
Nice job!

I LOVE this picture. It is blurry when you zoom up, but it is Hilarious!!!!
(Just to let you know, he DID save the ball, so it all worked out in the end. :)
:)
SPIKE!!!
*smile* I will not add captions to this one....you can make up your own. :p              :)
Father like son.....That's for sure!
I LOVE this photo!!!! My Papa is such a man! <3
The park time ended with joy......as usual, thank the LORD. :)

Mama enjoyed the day too. Though, she was having contractions, she said it was very fun. :)

1 comment:

HeidiGrace said...

That was such a fun day! :)