Thursday, May 6, 2010

I remember when....

We were all Blondie's then....so cute! <3
*lol* Your face, not half of your body! Silly sheep.
This photo was taken when we were all at the Clark County Fair. The Gal sitting between Felicity and I, is Margret Watson. (I am not sure if you all know who they are, they used to go to Westminster.) We all look SO young!
This little "fat head" is Alainna. yep! The one and the same!
And here she is when she was around one. Papa put a ball in her pants, so she waddled like a penguin. It was hilarious!
Sitting, (or standing in this case) around the fire and roasting marshmallows. Such a fun activity!
Little Alainna always loved messing with the measuring cups in the little doors. :) Isn't she just the cutest little thing?
My family....when it was little. :) (I know, I know. I look like a poodle.)
I look a tad bit better here though. Thank the LORD.
Papa and Marcus, sledding down the hill, when we went to get our Christmas tree.
Sisters. <3
I LOVE This picture of Caitlin and I. You can tell we have ALWAYS been close friends as well as sisters. :)

Well, though this post is a little choppy, I hope you enjoyed it. I love looking back and seeing how the LORD has worked in our lives. Through all of my childhood, (so far) I always remember going on trips, having cool adventures, and just being in a happy family. Though my life was not, and will not be perfect in every way, I will always be thankful for the one I have, and thank the LORD for every minute I spend with my wonderful family. As the years go on, I pray that this generation, the next generation, and many Koch generations to come, may always be filled with a love for the LORD, meditation of his word, and joy for the hope he has given us. Thank you LORD for the many blessings that you have poured out on your servant!
~~~
"Do not fear, O Jacob my servant; and you Jeshurun, whom I have chosen. For I will pour out water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My spirit on your offspring and My blessing on your descendants; and they will spring up among the grass like poplars by streams of water."
Isaiah
~~~
" Enter his gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. give thanks to Him, bless His name. For the LORD is good; His loving kindness is everlasting, and His faithfulness to all generations."
Psalm 100:4-5

5 comments:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

You were an adorable poodle! ;-)

HeidiGrace said...

Love the pictures and love the post! So fun!

Rebekah said...

Aww, cute family pics! I love seeing everyone's older photos. :)

JessicaCynthia said...

*smile* thanks folks!

AndraLea Rose said...

I really enjoyed this post, Jess! Very sweet to reminisce by looking at old pictures. I think the last one of you and Caitlin is my favorite. :-) And the verses at the end just tie it all together.

Keep up the splendid blogging!
Much Love,
~AndraLea