Monday, May 10, 2010

Meet Nickolas Maximus....


WORLDS MOST ADORABLE BABY....STARE IF YOU MUST

*sniff* Ain't he the CUTEST thing?!?!?!?  Caitlin and I had the pleasure of watching this blessing enter the world. It is the MOST glorious thing you could ever imagine!!!! I LOVE this little one more than anything in the world, and I've only known him for a little less than an hour!

This picture was taken only minutes after he was born. (I can't stop saying his name!!!! .....Nickolas Maximus, oh SO cute!!!!!!)
SO Koch. So manly.
His ADORABLE little hand, just waiting to be held! He takes my breath away!!!!
Awwwww, and his little toesies! I know I say it allot, but I REALLY mean it......HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!
Die of love...<3
Mama is a little tired, but the love for another blessing over-comes the tiredness...agreed moms?
TOO ADORABLE!!!!   <3
Grandma and Grandchild. Grandma was so overcome with joy that she started crying....I did too, but I tried not to show it. :p

Jacob was not feeling well, so he did not show his feelings that much. :( But I am SURE he will love his new little brother. <3  Nickolas is already acting like Jacob. He has not stopped opening his eyes since he was born. :)
Father and son.....So touching!
Papa is already proud of his little boy. :)
VERY happy parents. :)
I was Over come with joy! (as you can see)
The family of, what? TEN!?!?!? Yep, face it people, we are a BIG family now! *chuckle*
Get Grandma in there too!!!
ADORABLE, CUTE, and anything else! He is the most beautiful baby I have ever set eyes on!!!!!! Thank you LORD for blessing your servants once again!!!!! This is over-whelming!
Any of your comments will be repeated to my mom, so feel free to make them as long as you want!

"Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine within your house, your children like olive plants around your table." Psalm 128;3

15 comments:

Michael Berkompas said...

Wonderful news! Keep the information coming.

Lydia vonderLuft said...

Yay! How amazing! :) He is very adorable. I really like the name "Nickolas" too. Is he named after the cool guy who way back when gave Arius a good punch in the nose? ;)

Anya vonderLuft said...

He is really cute. Keep us posted.

Tom said...

Congratulations to everyone for the safe birth of a healthy baby boy! Great name too. We look forward to seeing him soon! Praise the Lord for another dominion taker.

Lena said...

Well, it looks like two vonderLufts have already posted but..

He's beautiful! I'm so happy that everything went well and that it was a safe delivery! I'm looking forward to holding him one of these Sundays. :-)

Galena

Maria said...

Wow! He is SO cute! Congratulations!

Rebekah said...

Yay!! I've been awaiting this post all day. :) I'm so glad the delivery went well. Nickolas is adorable, and he seems quite alert! :)

Andrew vonderLuft said...

We rejoice with you on the arrival of Nickolas Maximus.
Look forward to seeing how the Lord will bless us all by his life, and how he will live up to his name.

HeidiGrace said...

Congratulations!! He is a beautiful baby! :D

jojofromcocomo said...

wow! amazing! beautiful! (insert positive adjective here)

Praise the Lord, I am looking forward to meeting a new brother in the lord. God bless you guys.

Jodi said...

Congratulations Koch family! What a sweet little baby boy! :)

JessicaCynthia said...

thank you all for your comments! Mama is VERY happy to recieve them! We are all VERY HAPPY borhters, sisters, parents, grandparents, etc. And all enjoy what you have to say to our new blessing! Thank you!!!!

Gaul Family said...

What a beautiful little man! Our family has been praying for you all, all day. We rejoice with you! Love the name, very cute and manly! :) Can't wait to meet this new covenant blessing! Love you guys.... We're here if you need anything.

Unknown said...

He is beautiful! Hug your Mama for me and tell her I wish I could come see her!

PS - How much did he weigh??? :)

Nature's Allure said...

On behalf of the Timinskas family, we congratulate you on the birth of your beautiful son. We are of course, partial to the name, and in light of the Lord's blessings upon your family, we pray that your joy would be increasingly multiply. You are an inspiration to us all Laurn and Leslie!!!