Sunday, May 23, 2010

Multnomah Falls

The Falls were REALLY beautiful when it was raining. :) As you can see.



This was the little restaurant that we went to for breakfast before we hiked up the falls. It was such a cute little place...kinda like a cottage. :)

This really cool table was in the waiting room. All carved wood...pretty creative. ;p

My Aunt Cindy, having a lot of fun with Nickolas. :)

Stunning



It was all SO green!!!

 I liked this picture, of the falls, (though blurry) through the pillars of the Multnomah Falls bridge. I would have taken more to get a really clear picture, but it was a little crowded, and people wanted to get by...maybe another time. :)

That's ME!!!

Caitlin, as pretty as ever. :)
(P.S. it was raining the whole time, so we all had damp hair, and most of my pictures had rain drops on them, just to let ya know. :)

And thanks to my Aunt Cindy for this wonderful pic! Her and I had a whole lot of fun, taking pictures up there. SO many things to take pictures of and be creative with.
Thanks to the LORD for another wonderful adventure!

No comments: