Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A fun evening after landscaping~

Sibs...   <3

Aunt Cindy and little JQ.
Aunt Cindy and the boys...
And then Grandma joined the group!

~~~
On Saturday, after we landscaped, Grandma, Aunt Cindy, and all of us, went to tebos for Dinner. (a tradition for many years) We had a whole lot of fun!
....and afterwards, Grandma, Caitlin, Felicity and I, all drove home in none other than the MUSTANG!!!! Now, I'm telling you folks, that was an absolute blast! And this time I actually took pictures to share with you all!        *Enjoy!*

Caitlin...
....Me. (Sorry for the weird lighting in this one. My camera was acting up for a second) (....the old one:)
I loved this road. With all of the trees, lined up and the beautiful fields next to them, this place is country!
By the looks of this picture you're probably wondering how fast we were going,......but that will remain a secret. *wink*
I thought this picture was funny. :)
Well, one of the nice things about a convertible, is that you can take a lot of pictures of things out-side that you normally would  not have the chance to. And here is one of them, that I really like. :) The little sun dot on the window, reminds me of the sun setting on the sea...can you see it?
I love photos of the sky too. Especially when the clouds are in a neat formation. :) Like this. ;p
I did a shutter speed of my hair blowing in the convertible, and there are SO many funny ones, so Caitlin chose this one. :)
~~~
When we all got home, Papa and Mama went to bed, Grandma went to bed, the littles went to bed, and Aunt Cindy and us girls stayed up talking till 11:30am. -fun times. :)

1 comment:

HeidiGrace said...

Great pictures! :) Love this one of Caitlin: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5S0Pjsbw3nA/TCwXqnrOAuI/AAAAAAAADVg/NjLO0LgzVUc/s1600/while+aunt+cindy+is+in+town+108.JPG