Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Park day....after Church

"Red stripes."

*chuckle* Levi is such a boy. :) Relaxing in the grass, is what Farmer boys do best!
All of the 'younger' boys were watching the 'older' guys play football.
"HIKE!"
"You're goin' down!"
"I'm open!"
Didn't see it comin'. *smile*
I like this Photo. :) Tell me what you think Anna. :)
Enjoying the game....
Last photo of the game, and the absolute coolest in my mind. :)

The girls threw around a football a little as well...
...
...but for the most part we watched. :)
Unfortunately, this is when my camera battery died...but after the guys played football, we played Ultimate Frisbee, and soccer. Those were good times. :) I simply can't wait till summer! All of the fun activities, and fellowship....*sigh* I am blessed with a wonderful Church Family!

No comments: