Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A side landscaping job...

Wow-I've got a lot to catch up on don't I? Well, Saturday, last week, Papa, Caitlin and I had to plant some flowers, check irrigation, and take care of moss removal at one of our accounts.....Cascade Inn. Aunt Cindy was in from Missouri, so she wanted to help us, along with mama.
The irrigation was a little more difficult than we thought, so we had to cap the line till my parents got back from GA. (General assembly in Tennessee) And we did this all after we had planted the flowers, so you know what that means! No water for the plants! And with all this hot weather, they were sure to die. So wonderful Cassandra, was willing to water them for us while my parents were away. :) Thanks!
(above) This is Aunt Cindy, Papa and Caitlin, planting a few flowers in the front...I helped too, but I am the one behind the camera. :)   
...And this is all of us "landscapers" in our uniforms, after a job well done! *cheer*
~Though this post was a little random, I hope you enjoyed it! ~

No comments: