Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A walk to beauty...

While Caitlin, and Felicity were at the Bradleys, and Mama was getting her hair done, and Papa was at a meeting, the kids and I cleaned the house for company, and then went for a walk to the top of our drive. Here are a few pictures I took. 

A grass...
I like the "big" impression of this picture...reaching to the sky.
I absolutely love dew drops on grass!
Okay, I stole an idea from the Sturtevants....but I couldn't resist! It was just TOO cute! A single flower, in a little kiddos hands....is just the cutest thing!
*chuckle* Jacob is such a poser. :) At least he makes really good photos, right?
Down the beautiful  'gravel road.' Could it get any better than this?
Levi is such a cute little man. :)
...so are you JQ. *smile*
lol. I told Jacob to stand in the grass so I could get a 'grass in front of the face' shot....and he did not like that much...as you can plainly see. :) He does this weird chicken thing when he gets up-set, and it is hard not to laugh at it! It is just SO cute!
*LOL* Wow-now he is smiling...wonder why? *grin* Don't look at me! I just bribed him with a cookie! Trust me, those things work wonders! You just have to make sure you don't give it to them on a regular basis, so it will still be, you know..."special." :)
I like this photo. :) How all of the yellow parts of the flower show up in the black and white grass.
*sigh* More grass..but it is SO pretty!
Levi is sure growing up, to be a handsome and tender-hearted young man. I love you little guy!
"My feet." I really like this photo...which is why I but it at the end. :) The green grass sets the whole thing off.
Well, thanks for joining us on the walk! Hope to see you there next time!
Koch kiddos~

1 comment:

HeidiGrace said...

Love this post! And I certainly do not mind that you took the same picture Jess! :) I love that picture of everything in black and white except for the yellow flowers-beautiful!