Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas tree adventure in the mountains

I know this is a little late, but it is better late then never, right?
I was too afraid to take my "big" camera out in the snow, so these photos are from my mini camera. I think they actually turned out pretty good.

                                          

                                     



Nemo is SO cute!!!

You can't go in the snow with out a sled!

Kayla and I.



*chuckle* she is such a little poser. ;p




I don't know about you, but I love this photo of Caitlin. She did not pose for it and,  if I remember correctly, she actually was falling from a log and tried to keep her balance.






All squashed into our van. :)
What a wonderful adventure! Mountain Christmas trees are not only pretty and elegant, but as they stand in your living room it reminds you of the adventure you had getting it in the mountains, playing in the snow, having snow-ball fights, laughing, sledding, drinking hot coco, and having an outstanding time with family and friends. We have never gone to a parking lot to get our Christmas tree, but we have gone to a tree farm, though fun, they do not beat a mountain tree. With a mountain tree, comes adventure, snow, hiking far and wide where no one has gone before to find just the right tree, and so very much more. Thank the Lord for all of these fun things. Christmas would not be the same without them. :)





No comments: