Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have had a wonderful one! We sure have...even though it did not snow. :(
This year we things the Scandinavian style, and open our gifts on Christmas eve, then our stockings on Christmas. I was blessed with-
~12 decks of cards from my Grandparents
~Really neat measuring cups for my coffee kitchen from Caitlin
~Coffee oven mitt from Caitlin
~The Pearl Maiden book from my Grandparents
~Really soft slippers from my mama
~Alainna's teddy bear from Alainna :)
~Numerous books and story tapes to all us kiddos from my Grandparents
~A massive zip line to us kiddos from my parents
~And the best of all, is from my parents to me........
I get to go to San Diego California!!!!!
Yippee! I simply cannot wait! They are also taking me to see Sea World. I will be going with my parents, my Grandma Koch, and my Aunt Cindy. Oh ! Just imagine all of the photography opportunities there will be down there. As you might tell...I am REALLY excited! 
After opening gifts we sat around and crocheted with my Grandma Lieder, who we are teaching right now. That, was a whole lot of fun!!!! After that we had a glorious Christmas dinner with our friends, the Gauls. After which, the Bradley's joined us for dessert. What fun! While the adults were talking down stairs Caitlin and I took the kiddos upstairs to watch "The Runner from Ravenshead." Very cute movie by the way. :) 
Here are a few more photos of our Christmas-


 Ya, we had a whole lot of fun with the little boys hats. :oP



 How was your Christmas?

1 comment:

HeidiGrace said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! :) Thanks for sharing all the pictures Jess!

Heidi~