Monday, February 14, 2011

San Deigo

 As some of you know, I was blessed with an amazing Christmas gift a couple months ago. -I get to go to San Diego with Mama, Papa, Aunt Cindy and Grandma Koch. We arrived at the air port this morning, landed in San Diego, quickly dropped our bags off at a hotel called 'Marriott', then we all went to Sea World! After sea world we had dessert and then went shopping in cute little shops, looked at an Army carrier ship loaded with army choppers and such, and then took a shower and went to bed! This was such a trying day, especially since I only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night. :D -fun. We will be going to Coronado Island from a ferry tomorrow. I only posted a couple photos this time, seeing that it is almost 10:00pm right now, and hope to post more....sometime soon. :) ~Enjoy!
P.S. the feeling of warmth and the...SUN, has been amazing!



3 comments:

Jessica Purvis said...

Glad you're here and enjoying it!! :)

Jessica~

michaela mack said...

So jealous but so happy for you. You make me want summer even more. The weather here is horrible. :P Have a great time. <3
Love ya Jess

~Kayla

michaela mack said...

Oh, and I love the third pic. <3