Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jillian and I.

 Jillian and I were all ready to bake a cake for Nemo's 5th birthday. It was going to be an almost two foot long sword, with *bloody* red sprinkles on the tip. Oh yes, we had our work cut out for us. It was a bit difficult, but it was a load of fun. (which, in the end, is what counts) Sorry, I was extremely stupid not to take a picture right after I finished decorating it. I'll make an effort to take one tomorrow. :)
 She licked that spoon clean.
 Yes I know, she is not even looking at the camera...she was too interested in making the batter level. (Photography credit goes to Alainna Koch)
What would baking be without licking the spoon, right?

2 comments:

Thomas Pederson said...

I LOVE licking off the spoon!!! Except sometimes the brownie spoon is too sweet for me. I like eating chocolate chip cookie dough too.

JessicaCynthia said...

Same here. I simply cannot make chocolate chip cookies without eating at least 2 cookies worth of dough. Too good to pass up! Tell Ellie 'hi' for me.