Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The new Look.

As many of you probably have noticed, I don't stick with the same blog background for very long. I absolutely love to find a new design, and fiddle with the colors, etc. This time I actually designed the fonts on the banner myself, and have fallen positively in love with it! So, I would love to know what you think of it! And, don't worry, when I say I'd like to hear what you think of it, I mean it. I am perfectly fine with you saying that you think it's a horrendous background, and you hate the fonts I chose, because you know what? I like it. I would just like to hear what YOU think of it, not what you think I'd like to hear. :o) Now that that's clear, I'll end this post, and head off to do the mountains of dishes I made after making cinnamon rolls.
Happy spring day, and enjoy the sun Y'all.

~JessicaCynthia.

3 comments:

Tanya Phillips said...

I love the new colors. These are the colors I am going to do my bedroom in. I love the design, would be neat if I could find a bedspread that matched. Love you Sweetie. Miss you whole bunches.\Maymee

JessicaCynthia said...

Oh, really? I absolutely love yellow, it's so happy and joyful looking. :) I hope you're able to find a cute bedspread!
I miss you too Maymee, I'd love to see you again soon. It's been too long in my mind. :o)
Love lots,
Jess

Lisa said...

I like the new look, Jess. :)
~Mrs. S

Tanya, you'll have to post pictures when you get your painting done!