Wednesday, June 1, 2011

jessica's. jean. headband


 What do you do when your stretchy jeans get a bit too tight? Well, I came up with a jean headband. Now, I simply cannot sew for the life of me, seriously, I can't. (Well, it might help if someone taught me, and I actually tried....) So, how do you make them? These are so stinkin' easy! I simply cut the leg part of the jeans into a thick band, then made a flower with a button to go on top! Since they are stretchy they make a perfect headband.
 I love the frayed edges look!
 I am the maker, model, and photographer of it all!

 So, I'm on a "Fabric flower" roll. I put one of my flowers on a bobby pin, and wa-la! Pure cuteness.
What are your thoughts? Please let me know!
Pleasant June day Y'all!
-JessicaCynthia- 

1 comment:

HeidiGrace said...

That's adorable! :)