Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sisters in Christ

Goodness, I have so much to catch up on! I've been so busy lately, that blogging has kind of been on my back burner this month. But...Never-the-less I'm still determined to catch up. :o)
 Uncle Travis and Aunt Vanessa had Ella's baby shower a week or two ago. That was a night to remember! (btw, I'll get to editing the rest of the photos soon) I love little baby Ella. She's so cute, and beautiful!
 -Two Jessicas- <3

That night Heather and Hannah VanGelder spent the night, and on the following afternoon, (after all chores were done) us gals decided to have a jolly 'ol time being girly, dressing up and putting on make-up. Caitlin, not wanting to have pictures taken of her, agreed to be our photographer for the afternoon. Thanks Caitlin!
Heather and I in cute/casual spring dresses.
 Felicity and Hannah in ball gowns.
 Heather and I in casual clothes.
I loved my red dress on Heather! The colors look fabulous on her~
 Hannah was adorably dressed up in some of my clothes too. I love this outfit on her. She looks so stylish.


 Hannah and Felicity, all dolled up.  :o)
 And, lastly, Heather and I in my ball gowns. I absolutely love these photos! The lighting turned out pretty good for being an overcast afternoon.

 I think that this one, and the last one are my favorites. I like the way my blue eyes stand out in the above photo, and Heathers hair in the last one.
Thank the Lord for amazing sisters in Christ! I am so thankful to be able to laugh and have fun with sisters and friends! It is such a wonderful gift. It's also nice to have some time set aside to simply be girly. Have fun. Laugh....and laugh some more. Thank you Lord for the special memory.

No comments: