Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The beach.

The beach is one of my favorite places on earth.

So are the mountains. 


And the lowlands.


 --Pretty much the whole Great Northwest, but for this very moment- "the beach is my favorite place." :)
My family and I took a little trip up the the Tosti's Beach house this last week, and had the most marvelous time. We went for about 3 days, and one of those days was my littlest sister's birthday. Alainna.

Well..there's not much to be said in this post. All we pretty much did this day was relax. -Which is such a beautiful thing to be sure!
 Enjoy the photos- :)

















This ^ is my favorite picture from the trip. I just love how the wave splashed up around her, and how allof the little water drops are so clear.











The Lord is good.

No comments: