Thursday, November 29, 2012

The November post.

November. The month of pumpkins  and bundled up munchkins.   :)


My brother is growing up! Marcus is now 12 years old, and the handsomest 12 year old in the Church. (in my opinion at least. :)) I love him so much!!



Marcus got this Nerf bow for his birthday, and I'm telling you--it's the funnest thing in the world!! I have had such a blast with this thing! :) I would sit on our couch, and all the kids would run from the hallway to the front door and back, and I'd have to try to shoot them with two arrows before they ran out of sight. It was so, so, so much fun! Great thing was, they liked it too! I just told them that they were like, "secret agent spies" and they had to get a "magical key" from on the door, and get back to safety without being shot by the "bad guys."




 Nerf wars are all over the house. :) The Koch home is such a fun place to be!!





 I made these jello filled oranges for the kids after school one day. They are the coolest things in the world to kids..





 Marcus had the Seiferts over for his Birthday. We all had pizza, root beer, and watched "facing the giants." 
(Notice: Marcus' coat? *very* cool, hu? He went shopping with Grandma Koch and she bought him a whole new outfit, and shoes from Nordstroms. He looks so handsome!)






Wrestling is one of the 'regular' happenings for the boys after dinner.






 We all enjoy the show greatly. :)








 Levi-after a fight.

 Sisters.

1 comment:

HeidiGrace said...

Haha-love that last photo! You two girls are so cute and pretty! :)