Sunday, November 4, 2012

WPC Heritage Weekend 2012

My, I've had the most spectacular weekend! I can't believe you could have so much fun all in just a matter of three days...it's extraordinary! I've learned from Mr. R.C. Sproul Jr., met friends, served food, talked, laughed, took notes, had family in, dressed up, danced, took photos, and entertained Reilly Sproul.
Towards the end of the weekend, I looked around me and almost shed tears of happiness at the sight. This is my community. My people. My Church. We dwell in joyfulness, and God's countless blessings. This is where I feel that I am at home, loved, and where I am meant to be. Such a great feeling of 'belonging' swept hold of me. Sometimes I don't realize that this 'normal' thing I experience...is actually quite rare. Our little community, is the most precious thing in the world to me, and I am thankful.








 (Reilly took this one. :) )





 Uncle Travis WON THE CHILI COMPETITION!!!! *cheer*






 This is the cutest little baby at the moment...Little Kemper VanGelder. Isn't he the sweetest thing you 'er did see?
 ..but not AS cute as my little brothere, here! (of course)











Thus ends...an unforgettable memory.

Thanks be to God.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Fabulous shots, Jess. :) Sorry it took me so long to leave a comment here; it's been busy, busy, busy. Truly a fantastic weekend, wasn't it? Working together with your mom is one of my favorite things to do; seeing God's people rejoicing together because of the fruits of our labor is another -- all praise to HIM!

Love,

Mrs. S :)

PS: LOVE the shot with Danny's Steelers cup!!