Monday, September 30, 2013

Cousins.

My cousins and Sisters are so beautiful. Each and every one. I am so blessed to call these angels, family!
They all came over to celebrate my 18th birthday in September, so I took them all up to the field to take a photo-shoot of them. Who could help it? They all looked so lovely. :)

First, let me introduce you to them. (if you don't already know.)

Left; Blondie with green eyes- her name is Felicity. She is 15 years old, humble, and kind. (and yeah..she's my sister! yipee!)

Front middle; short dark brown hair with brown eyes- her name is Trinh Nguyen. She is 16 years old, calm, and kind.

Middle back; long brown hair with brown eyes- her name is Houng Nguyen. She is 14 years old, out going, and funny.

Right; blondie with brown eyes- her name is Baylee Greene. She is 15 years old, and a new member to the family!

And last, but not least, little Alainna. Typical Scandinavian with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 9 years old and as much of a crazy tomboy as she is a sweet, prissy little lady.




















So...which was your favorite? Choose. Please do.




















2 comments:

Heather V said...

The one where Houng is flipping her hair is my absolute favorite. But I *love* them all. :D

JessicaCynthia said...

---awww. Thanks!