Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tilfeldige (random) posts of life.

Don't you just love all those random nothings? I can tell you one thing...I do! It's those little things you do everyday, that shape who you are. Your family culture.
Progress is coming along with our new building project. It is going to be a massive, huge, ginormous, entertainment room above! I am pretty excited about it. :)

 Ford trucks....what a beautiful sight. *heart melt*
 Papa- teaching his boys how to build. So precious.



 Our frozen little garden. Can't wait until Spring, so we can start planting!!





 Christmas dinners, we held it upstairs this year. My, oh my. What a fabulous time we had!



 These boys..so calm, so kind, so...easy to watch..right?








 We gave 12 kids candy....what were we thinking?!?! ;)
 You know all of those Photo-shoots I take with Alainna, or little girls? I just thought it would be fun to keep it real. They aren't picture perfect models for every picture. It actually gets quite hilarious, because they are such energetic little girls, and keeping them still is kind of a chore. Especially when they're together. :) I thought I'd share some photos of "behind the scenes."





Anyhow, though this post may be random, it's true. It's our life. --and I really do love it. ;)

No comments: