Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cannon Beach: day two

There are no words that can express the beauty of the ocean. The life and color that it gives.
I love the beach. It is so amazing.
Day two was the most adventurous day of the three. After breakfast we all headed down to Indian Beach to spend the day exploring and sun bathing. We have this "secret" Koch Beach Papa had found a long time ago, where you have to hike through the woods, and you have to climb down a hill/cliff to get to it when the tide is out. It is such a neat beach! There are so many floats and jars that wash ashore here from all sorts of different places. We spend most of our time finding the best treasures, comparing them, and climbing rocks. Life is good.

 Enjoy the photos-























 Here we are! Koch Beach. It's a wonderful place. :)
 Beautiful. Isn't it?
 I think somebody else found our beach as well. (Those trespassers... shame.)

 Yeahhh, we are definitely filling our arms full of these things! They are absolutely perfect for my room! -Yay.
 I think this was some sort of a flow that made this...but I can't remember what of.

 Love never ends. <3

 I was so happy about that big round one! The jar was pretty cool too, but Marcus broke it. *sniff*








 Aren't my sisters beautiful? I think so.
 And we all get it from my Mother. :)
 We are climbers here. If you hadn't noticed.


 This is my ultimate 'favorite' photo of Jacob! I know some of you will not believe this, but he REALLY wasn't posing for this photo! He raised his stick up and swung around saying, "I'm the king of the world!!!" -way, over the top cute if you ask me.





 Bringing back our spoils.


 Now, THIS is one of my favorite photos of my younger siblings that I have ever taken. Don't they look like the "Robinson Crusoe tribe" or something? Totally Koch, and totally them.  -I love it!



 The funniest thing ever happened while we were there. Caitlin was looking down at the beach, and noticed two people who kind of looked like Brian and Jessie, but she wasn't sure. Then Jessie waved at her, and she turned away thinking that it wasn't them. Soon they came up, and we were completely shocked that it actually WAS them! It was a total coincidence too. They had no idea we were at the beach, and they just randomly decided to go to the beach that day because one of their friends, Cori I think, had the day off.  The last thing I expected was to meet somebody I knew there! It was an unexpected surprise.


 I loved taking photos of people surfing, even though they turned out blurry because it was so far away.


 Look! A whale! There was a bunch of them playing in the waves. They even jumped. (too bad I couldn't catch that.)
We ended the day with a nice meal at Mo's. (back at Cannon Beach.) When we were halfway through our dinner, who did we see? Brian and Jessie! They turned up again. wow, I sure do love surprises!

Thanks be to God for one more day, adventurously spent.

-Jess

4 comments:

Brian said...

Glad you guys enjoyed the beach. For the record, the beer bottle in my hands was a bottle that I found on the beach. You can't have littering. I of course would never be drinking a beer...

JessicaCynthia said...

For being something you found on the beach, I'm shocked that you drank it. ;D

Brian said...

I don't see any pictures of me drinking from that bottle. I don't recall drinking it ;)

JessicaCynthia said...

LOL.