Monday, June 4, 2012

As of late-

Life and it's pleasures have kept me away from the blog world for a while. I must say, it actually felt a little nice. There are so many other things you could do in the day! For now, I will catch you all up to date on the comings and goings over here at the Koch household.


Family get-together
We had a big family get-together before my parents left for Colorado. My Grandmother and Aunt Cindy bought us all Starbucks, and we sat around in the sun drinking it.
 Trinh and Huong.
 Cassandra and Anthony.
 Trinh and Huong, again.
 Grandmother and Nickolas.
 Caitlin, Aunt Cindy, and Felicity.
 Cute Jacob. :)
 Gardening.
We have done most of our garden in raised beds this year. Raised beds are *so* nice! Caitlin and I had the job of filling the boxes with new planting dirt. Yeah, we did it bare foot. :D



This is just a quick shot of Levi, who was trying to decide what to read.
 Double lemon cupcakes.
 This is when my parents were gone. (I think you could have guessed that yourself. )
Ice cream, soda, and movies. -Life is good.
 I worked on a couple projects as well. Not much, but I still enjoy it. :)
 Caitlin cleared the creek.
 Cute shot of Nickolas on his "get you."
 I made my first lemon meringue pie.
 Alainna and the "Robinson Crusoe tribe" have kept themselves busy by catching little critters outside.
 'LOVE' the expressions in this photo!

 Felicity and Caitlin painted a really good picture of a surfer.
 Grandmother framed Caitlin's drawing.

 Our adorable orange kitty we named, Critter.
 My little JQ.
 My Papa bought us a new paddle board from Costco, and we strapped it to the top of our van. That is one VERY cool van!!!

 I re-arranged my room. (and cleaned it. --imagine that?!)
 And, today, I finished writing a story I've been trying to finish for about 6 months.


Nickolas is a naturally born landscaper. ;) He loves anything 'mower.'


This is my favorite photo of all time! It is so cute!


 My parents left this morning to go stay a couple of days at the beach with the Bradleys.

We are taking it a little easier this time, and just picking things up today, then more spotless cleaning tomorrow. And, yes, we had a bit more healthy breakfast than the week before last. :)
Greek yogurt, banana's, and a caramel macchiato. 



That's about it folks! (or, all I have photos for.)
Other happenings-
-We went to the Berkompas' yesterday and had a fabulous time!
-The Seiferts, Geigers, and Macks came over for Memorial day.
Lots of volleyball, fun, and laughter.
-Papa took the boys fishing last week.
-Papa built most of our new green house.
-We butchered our last pig.
-I drove the car again!!!

I am so thankful for the life the Lord has given my family and I.

Thanks for reading!
-Jessica

No comments: