Thursday, March 14, 2013

California & Knott's berry farm

Goodness me. I feel like I've been surfing over an ocean of photos, and fell in and drowned.
I still have about 600 more to go through. Yeah, 600 more photos to get glossy eyes over, just to pull out about 200 for keeps. --but I love it. :) Honestly. Blogging actually makes me feel like a Historian. Day one: the traveling day

Bright and early, with dry itchy eyes, we rolled out of our warm, warm cocoons to mindlessly get dressed and ready for our vacation. I was pretty much only worried about leaving my camera than anything else. Can you imagine leaving your camera? That would be like a model walking the red carpet without makeup. It's an out-of-the-question necessity.
Thankfully, I *did* remember it, and everything else.
Goodness gracious I have so much I want to say!

Scroll down all my photos (which, by the way, are the farthest thing from creative, or beautiful. As I only had my small pocket camera, and only pointed and shot. There was just too much going on around me, that I didn't take much time with it. ...at all.) and I'll say a piece or two here or there. Or everywhere for that matter.


Nickolas had no idea  what was going on.


 And for those of you who were wondering..yes. My Grandparents DID get us a limo to take us to the airport in. :)




 My awesome Grandparents!

 They took us all out to Starbucks on our way.




Caitlin and I actually got to serve on the air plane! (only 'cause my Grandma Koch was there, and she's amazing) We served peanuts and pretzles to all of the passangers. -How fun is that?!











 Do you guys remember the Stone family who stayed with us over the 4th of July last year? Well, they had friends here, in CA, who wanted to meet us. Charlie, his wife, and Allan. (their son) They were such nice, nice people. They took us out to dinner and literally FILLED the whole table with food. We were so incredibly stuffed it wasn't funny. (well...I guess it was. We all looked pregnant.)


 They owned 5 yogurt stores called 'yogurtland.' They took us all to one of their stores and out of the kindness of their hearts let us all go through there and have whatever we wanted and as much as we wanted. Seconds, thirds..etc. For free. The Lord is good.


 It was THE BEST frozen yogurt I've ever tasted in my life. And the special thing about them is, they make each flavor themselves. So you will only be able to get that same exact flavor in one of their stores. Awesome stuff, that is.
 Charlie and his wife. Such kind, kind Christians. It was such a blessing to meet those people.

 They picked us up in three of these from our hotel. Yeah...I know.
 Day one has ended. It was such a glorious day. I couldn't believe it. One thing I know, is that we serve an awesome God. All thanks and glory be unto Him.


Knott's berry farm:day two


My precious, adorable, hilarious, big-hearted little Nickolas and I. Seriously, going on this trip would not have been as fun without my siblings. They bring all the joy.













I told Nickolas to smile for me, and smarty pants him, he did this. It just made me crack up. He's such a boy!

 Find the animal in this picture. :)











 We went on a real stagecoach. -Fun! I only wish they would have some Indians attack it or something. :)


 This was one of our favorite roller coasters.

 This is my favorite photo. Photo credit of my Grandpa. :)











   "Dunce."






















 Eating healthy is what we do. :)


 We ate pretty good for being on vacation.


*Breath of fresh air*  Soak in this post, while I cook up another. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Well, well. Looks like a whole lot of fun was had by ya'll. :)