Friday, December 20, 2013

A Day of Thanks.

This is the day that we take specially aside to spend in Thankfulness. In Happiness. In Fellowship. In Loving Kindness. And in Eating. It's a day, that I very much love.

What I'm thankful for--
Oh my goodness, isn't everybody thankful for A LOT! But today I am thankful that I'm an American, that we are able to worship God freely, and spread the word of God without persecution. I am thankful for God's undying love for His people, and for His blessing upon me and my family.
And for all those good, heart warming little things in this life-
Socks, chocolate, roses, candles, tea, lights, snow, smiles, laughter, rugs, windows, mugs, and door handles.

To celebrate this glorious day, we entertained the Woltersdorf family, my cousins, Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Tony, Grandma and Grandpa Leider, and my cousins friend, Luke.



























































No comments: