Saturday, February 22, 2014

Snow White Photoshoot.


First time for a snow photo-shoot here. I still have a lot to learn, and problems to pan out, but no one starts out as a pro. :) Everyone goes through that "learning" stage. (and actually never leaves it. ha ha) Since it was freezing cold (not that I couldn't handle it, of course..) I gave her one hour to get all of our shots. I looked at all of the snow, and how white it was, and thought..."hey! We should take a red apple with us to symbolize Snow White in the fairy tales, and how snowy and white it is outside." ---kind of cheesy? I don't know, but it was fun. -yes. Definitely fun. So, here are the photos. If you have any suggestions, or anything of that nature...please.



















2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Jess! My favorite pic is the very last one. :) Cute!!

xo ~Mrs. S

JessicaCynthia said...

Hey, thanks! -Mine too. :)