Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Monday Evening...

Monday evening our family, along with the Woltersdorf's, Seiferts, Gaul's, and Bradley's, went to the park! It was a whole lot of fun. :) Here are a few photo's-
Little Nickolas, enjoying the 'hot' ride to the park. ;p
When we got there, I did not feel all that up to swimming quite yet, so I decided to take a couple pictures.
The above is called- "the scary, don't touch me, spider." *smile*
I love this picture. :)
JQ...
...and Alainna just sat on the rocks, "warming" them-selves. :)
The leaves, in the trees...

I like how the sun made a silver out-line of the leaves and the tree.
Later....
 This one looks like it should be in 'the village.' Don't you think? Just imagine a red cloak in the reflection...
Caitlin liked this one.
And this is my favorite of the night. I never thought my camera could do such a thing! It usually does not work the greatest at night, but this sure did turn out!!! Tell me what you think..

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Way cool moon picture!