Monday, August 2, 2010

The...Kiwi post....

Kiwi's.
...~....~....~....

Today was grocery shopping day, and I bought a $.36 kiwi, just for taking pictures of it. ;p Now, this post might be a little boring...because I took a lot of pictures of just the same ol' thing, but I had a whole lot of fun with it!

Under water, with the reflection above...
~In the water. (I like the color in this one. :) ~
~Just out of the water~
~     ;oP   ...like the face? ~
~ Meet, Gigantor and Shrimp ~
~Another water picture~
~A watermelon slice of kiwi~
~Bench~
~I had the most fun with these ones! Though it is really fake looking...it was fun to choose the back ground from a calender, and have it supported by a picture frame, and have the kiwi on a deck of cards, with some pool sand on top of it. :) Funny hu? ~
~I hope you enjoyed this "kiwi" post. :) You'd be surprised how much joy you can get out of $. 36.  ~

No comments: