Thursday, September 9, 2010

My 15th Birthday-

I must be honest, and say that it is kind of weird making a post about my life, I am so used to being the one who posts about other people...but I think I should humiliate myself a little. :) In honor of my 15th birthday. :)
So, as you can see in the photo above, I absolutely love my sleep. This photo was taken at one of our WPC camping trips...with-out tents though. :p


I love riding horses too. Though it may be rare that I get the chance, I still love it never-the-less. :)
That's my BEST friend and I!
And that's my "best friend" chasing me with silly string. *blush*
My sis and I, eating breakfast just before the parade.
Caitlin on down to Marcus, played baseball for several years at the Church down the road. T'was a lot of fun!
Though this is NOT me, I just had to put it in! I think you'll need a little help in figuring out who it is, ....Caitlin and Felicity. Yep, those girls are of the weirdest kind. lol.
Me on my 10th Birthday.
Which is the day I got my very first BB gun! I was absolutely thrilled. Every kid in our house has one, but the three little boys...thier time will come. :)
And when I was a poodle. *blush* You can see by the items I got from Christmas, that I love to crochet, and make cute crafts.
Both my Aunt and I, have our birthdays in the same month.
This was on my 9th birthday. We had practically the whole Church over for a banana marathon, and a whole bunch of games. Yep, that's me with the chocolate pudding on my face! But hey, at least I accomplished something by it. I won!!! ;p
This is a better, "9th birthday" picture. As you can see, I was the pretty princess of the family. :)
I am gradually getting older...
All the gals. (doesn't my mom look so cute in braids?!?!)
YEP!!! THAT'S ME!!! *hard laugh*

This was in South Padre Island, TX, and if you haven't been there, I should let you know...It is not very friendly to long-ish hair. Since it is so humid, your hair seems to stand on end. I told you I would humiliate myself!!!
This is a little better photo then the one before it. Agree?
I love shopping too. This was the entrance to a store.
My sibs and I.
Us lobsters.
My sisters.
My parents, who have brought me up, a home schooled christian, and to whom I owe much.
And me now. I have had a blessed life. Through out my life I have always remembered going on family road trips, having Church family over for dinner, Papa taking us kiddos on hikes, boat rides, BB gun hunting, river days, fishing trips, camping, and any other adventure you might think of. My life has been filled with joy, and love, from my family, it is amazing. I adore each and every one of those little dirt covered kiddos, and beautiful sisters. Especially my parents, who have done so much for me in my up bringing, in faith that I will grow into a GOD fearing young woman, and fruitful mother.
~To GOD alone be the glory~

4 comments:

Jeffrey and Chandra said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl : ) May the Lord Bless you with many more Birthdays!!! Love you <3 Uncle Jeffrey and Aunt Chandra

HeidiGrace said...

Love this post Jess! All these pictures of you are great! :D You look adorable in every single one! :)

Love ya!
Heidi~

Tanya Phillips said...

I remember you in so many of these. You are growing into a
beautiful woman of God. I pray the Lord blesses you with many more birthdays.
Happy Birthday Miss Jessica.
Bubby and Maymee love you so much.

Love you Maymee

Rebecca Giger said...

Happy Birthday!! It was fun reading your post, I love all the pictures! :)