Thursday, September 9, 2010

What have we all been up to?

We have been-
Picking blackberries to make blackberry jam...

I've been messing around with my camera...
Papa took Caitlin to 'the melting pot' on a date... (p.s. look it up, it's pretty amazing)
I've been taking pictures of flowers...

Babysitting some cute little kiddos...
Papa and the kiddos have been doing some work around this place to get ready for winter...
The sky has been breath-taking...
went on the swing...
J.Q.'s been eating up a storm...
So I've been cooking up a storm! :p Actually, I helped Papa make these...but they are out of MY cook book, so there! ... (They are jalapeno poppers, wrapped in bacon and smothered with BBQ sauce. Mmmmm)
I also made these double baked potatoes. VERY good as well...
And this flat apple pie...
I went on a walk...
Then it started raining and I am kept in doors. :( Not to mention that school has started...but I am happy for that. I love school, all of it, but math. (typical)
It has been an eventful, and fun summer. But I must say, I am ready for fall and winter. I love the leaves, fires in the morning, hot tea, I love to snuggle up-stairs with my family while watching BBC movies, warm clothes, and best of all, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Life is so good.

3 comments:

Jeremy VanGelder said...

Hey Jessica, is that picture with pink grass something you did on the computer, or did you take a color infrared photo?

Gaul Family said...

Great photos Jess, as always! :) We laughed really hard at the one of Calvin :D

JessicaCynthia said...

Jvangeld-
Is this Mrs. Vangelder, or heather? Any way, I actually did that effect on my camera. Pretty cool hu?