Thursday, September 13, 2012

Time well wasted.

A couple weeks ago, the whole Koch family gathered to fellowship and go to the rodeo! My Aunt Tereasa and Uncle Tim came down from CO with my cousin Benjamin, (Cassandra's family) to stay with us, and my Aunt Cindy came down from MI. My other cousins and Grandma Koch, of course, were there as well.
It was a completely fun-packed week of going places, doing things, and simply spending time with family. Enjoy the pictures--


Now how many kids have a Starbucks manager for an Aunt?!?
^love this pic^





























Anthony- "Yeah, Caitlin should really clean up after herself."























My Aunt and Grandma gave all us kids $10 to spend, and this ^ is what Anthony got. :)

Cowgirl boots! <3 p="p">







Built FORD tough.






There is more to come!

Glory be to God for this time....well wasted.
Thanks for reading,
Jessica

No comments: