Thursday, April 18, 2013

Alainna Marie






















I have started working in the "portrait" side of photography lately. I won't lie, and admit that I am still an amateur at this, and need a lot of practice. So, if any of you would like me to take portrait photos of you or your family, please let me know. :) I would like to get more experience with this, and of course I would be free. As long as you would understand that I'm not the greatest at this. :)
I love doing little girls! I had a wonderful time dressing up Alainna for her "date" with Papa. Curled her hair, put some lip gloss, and high heels, a pretty dress, and flowers. She is so beautiful.

-JessicaCynthia.

4 comments:

HeidiGrace said...

Great pictures-I really like the last one!

JessicaCynthia said...

Hey, thanks! :)

Lisa said...

Put the Seiferts on your schedule!! Let's plan a day, k? :)

JessicaCynthia said...

Okay! You'll have to talk to my mom about when. :) Thanks Mrs. Seifert. You give me encouragement.