Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Life.

It's been a while since I've posted on just the regular on-goings of our day to day life. It's been truly blessed. It really has. Having gone back to our normality after vacation, is like nothing else. I love it! I love our family culture, our way of life. It gives me such joy, that I feel like I could fly into the big blue sky and...and...I don't know. Just glow with excitement! Most people get so used to their schedules, that they sometimes miss the glory of it all. You're alive! You can breathe! You can walk, talk, smile, laugh..and the list goes on of the many, many things that are such a blessing and that we should just be filled to the brim with life because we are able to do all that we do.
Life is a blessing.
Live it to the fullest!
 
 
 
~Easter Sunday~
This last Sunday was the happiest day of the year thus far. I walk out of my room, all ready for Church in a bright Easter dress, and see all my handsome brothers lined up on the couch, with their hair done, in nice Church clothes, and reading books quietly as the morning sun shines through the living room window. I paused, to slowly take in the picture and place it permanently in my mind. I grabbed a glass of iced tea (my favorite drink!) and looked out the window to see all of our fruit trees simply bursting with color! It was such a wonderful feeling. I was so happy that the day we celebrate our Lord's resurrection, was such a beautiful, sunny, and happy day!
 
Going to Church was so wonderful. Everybody comes dressed in their very best of the best, and with such smiles on their faces, such that you could feel the joy all around you. Pastor Leaman preached, after which, the whole community fellowships out in the sun. -How glorious is this?
 
We come home to host the Bloomer and Leaman families, and Brian. Good food and fellowship was had.    
Since the sun was shining, and the field was calling, us girls walked up the road with  Cassandra, (our cousin) to take photos and have special "cousin" time together. And this is what I DO have pictures of. :) Enjoy-
 
 










 If you're a model, don't walk the red carpet. Walk a country road. It makes you all the more beautiful. :) Shown here-

 The love of Jesus shines through our hearts.





 We are sisters by blood. Friends by choice.
 
To top off this miraculous day, Joshua, Heather, Hannah, Kirby, and Josiah VanGelder stopped by and surprised us. We played volleyball, 5 spike, picked flowers in the field, talked while we watched the sun go down, raced across the field, laughed enormously, talked on the swings, ate dessert, and finished the evening talking by the fire. It was, honestly, the best day of the year. It was one of those days, where you're so happy, you truly can't think of anywhere else you'd rather be. You are perfectly, and absolutely content beyond compare.  This...was my Easter Sunday.
 
-JessicaCynthia-

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cassandra has some buff arms! :)

So glad you had such a great day! The sunshine was amazing, wasn't it? So blessed.

~Mrs. S

Melody said...

You girls are so pretty!
(That's funny, we played volley-ball too!)