Wednesday, August 28, 2013

4th of July 2013

Oh my goodness. I can't tell you how much of a fourth of July girl I am. It is my absolute favorite holiday.
The red- for Hardiness and valor
White - Purity and innocence
Blue - Vigilance, perseverance, and justice 

I am so blessed to be an American! "One Nation under God." *ugh!* Doesn't it make all you girls want to squeal at the title. How amazing is that? I love, love, love my Nation. I still pray for my Nation, but I will always love it. I love our strength, our History, our freedom. There is no other Nation like America.



 My Papa--always laughing with thunderous victory at the other side.
 Mr. Sturtevant too. :)


















 The way girls talk-- always giggling and gossiping. ;)



 Heather and I walked up to the top of our drive when the sun started to go down and the lighting was just too good to pass up.

                                                     A good time was had.






I will end on the note of Sisterly love. I love my Sister. She is the best friend I've ever had, and ever will.


GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

1 comment:

Elanee said...

Looks like you had a wonderful 4th:) I like your Ford shirt!