Monday, September 23, 2013

WPC family camp 2013


Days click by like the second hand on a clock. Especially those "long" summer days. Who said they were long, anyhow? They slip out of your hand like butter, on a hot day.

Okay, I'm not going to lie. As most of you know, I haven't been in the "blog sphere" for an aeon, and I've got -oh-so-much- to catch up on! *raise your hand if y'all relate*
But, don't worry. Though my words be few, my pictures...(let me pause) Oh...My pictures... are ever abundant. Hundreds of photos a week can be tiring to any 'ol girl.  (but not this one. *wink*)

Enjoy clicking through time. :)

Whenever I go on vacation--

--Life is good. :)









































































































There are no words to express my love for my community. I know so many good people, who love the Lord, love their families, and love the Church. I am surrounded by so many blessings, all of which I am not worthy. --But I take humbly and with thanksgiving.


Tack vare Gud!
(thanks be to God.)

No comments: