Saturday, November 30, 2013

Something small, and Sweet.

I love this guy. He. Is Everything to me.

To all you girls out there-
Lets take a moment to thank God for our Fathers, and pray for those girls in the world who do not know the great joy it is to have one. Thank you. :)
-Occasionally I think about the awesome blessing Fathers are (don't get me wrong. Mothers, and siblings..etc. are just as special..but today I am thinking of my Daddy. ) and I end up looking like a little kid whose ice cream cone just splattered on the side walk. Pretty pathetically sad. It's the most awkward thing, to be silently crying and telling everybody that your actually...happy? Yeah. That's girls for you. Just plain downward unpredictable, and you can never understand them. For how can you? They strangely don't even understand themselves...

TO PAPA:
I love you. :)


No comments: