Thursday, December 24, 2009

Another game!

Well, the majority lost in the poll. It is a boy! And by the pictures.....you can REALLY tell! ;-)
Now it is 4 girls and 4 boys. Thank the LORD!!!
Now, here is another game~
In the comments, post a boy name, and you can give up to two if you want. If we end up choosing it then you get a PRIZE!!! What it is, .......I don't know yet. But, LORD willing, it's going to be good! ;-)
Stay tuned my faithful followers, I will be looking for the comments! :-)
~Jessica

2 comments:

Gaul Family said...

Aunt Vanessa votes for Lucas and Wyatt! :)

Unknown said...

Humm...well, the tricky part is not giving you any of the names we might like for a boy! Hahaha :)
Koch boy names need to be simple and strong...I like Boaz, Nathan, Adam and Issac. :) They seem like they'd fit in the Koch house.
I also think Vanessa's choice of Lucas is fitting.
Can't wait to hear the final choice!