Thursday, December 10, 2009

Something....interesting~

I am SO SO sorry! I did this all backwards! So just start from the bottom up so I will not confuse you! :-) But this is a EEG that I had done on Thursday. I just thought that you would be slightly interested! :-) Don't I look SO cool with all those wires in my head!?
She is putting the wires in and this is how she does it!~ First she puts glue stuff on my head in the marked spots and then she puts the wire on the glue and then the paper on top to make it stay. Almost as if getting your head massaged!
She is using a special type of red pencil to mark where the wires need to go. This takes a while because she needs to do a WHOLE bunch of measuring!
Here I am, HORRIBLE picture, I know. But what can I say for being sleep deprived!
The Doctors said that I had to go to bed at 2:00am and then wake up at 5:30 am! I was really tired!

5 comments:

HeidiGrace said...

Wow, that doesn't look like very much fun. :P Thanks for sharing the photos...they are really fun to look at! You're so pretty Jessica!
Heidi~

~Christina said...

I hope the tests went well Jessica, we have been praying for you! I am glad you are able to have fun with some cute pictures, I'm sure having all those wires hooked up to your head must be pretty interesting huh? ;) We will be thinking of and praying for you!

AndraLea Rose said...

You should save the picture of all the wires in your hair for your graduation slide show. ;) Forgive me for asking, but what does EEG stand for? Those are really neat pictures, I've never seen any of my friends in this kind of situation. Looks like you had a great attitude through it all, as usual, Jessica.
Your Friend,
~AndraLea

JessicaCynthia said...

Thank you all for your prayers and love! I am really blessed to have a wonderful Church family! ;-)
~Jessica

Lisa said...

You are so sweet (and non-prideful) to post pictures that YOU think are horrible. Of course, we all love you and think you're cute no matter what. :) I especially liked the first photo where it looks like you literally have wires growing out of your hair -- eeewww!

Praying for you!

Mrs. S for the Seiferts :)