Friday, December 4, 2009

whooops!!

A funny thing I just realized! I am embarrassed about it but I will share the laughter!
Okay, you know how I had posted about having the whole family over and getting together, well, our Aunt and her husband had come over from Colorado to spend the night, and, as you might think, it means CLEANING! I was put in charge of the guest room, getting it all ready and nice smelling, etc. I had made a sign for the guests about the guest table that had towels, soaps, spray, shampoo...etc. that all of the guests never used. Read it CAREFULLY and see if you get it reading it the first time, remember, READ IT CAREFULLY!

Dear Guest,
This table is for your convenience. Please feel free to use what ever you need. If you need anything else please don't forget to ask. We hope your stay here is enjoyable and exiting.
~ The Koch's

Get it? If you didn't read it again..........
Okay, for those who did not get it....
I had put in exiting not exciting! So all of our guests had the wonderful sign I had made for them saying that I wanted them to leave!!! My Grandma JUST figured it out! And, not to mention that we have had MANY more guests after the family get together and before tonight!
Very funny!
~Jessica

1 comment:

Lena said...

Okay Jess, it worked!

You made me laugh. :-)

Galena