Saturday, January 30, 2010

What happened this past week...

Well, I tried to take pictures of myself, with the flower pin that Heidi gave me, so these next 3 pictures are for you Heidi! ;)
Actually, not this one, I just experimented with taking pictures by my self, by putting the camera on a shelf or something, and then it will take 3 pic's while you pose. kind of hard, but I can manage! :)
Last one for you Heidi. Thanks for the clips, I love them!!!
I absolutely LOVE cooking, probably got it from my dad! Here are some fun Photo's of me cooking bread~
(Above) I just got home from work, and then I rolled up my sleeves and got to baking! Oh, the love of making bread!
My rolls, I did the rolls so that you can pull them apart like cinnamon rolls, just a fun thing for the kids! ........Moms, your kids would LOVE it! ;p
My, "head of wheat" bread. Cute. <3
I don't like this one, but I guess it is fine.
I love taking pictures, but I never really try any pictures of just things, like where you organize it and then take a picture....so here are my very first ones trying it!




......................too cute!
This is the rolls when they are finished. They look wonderfully golden brown!
This one did not really turn out like a cinnamon roll, but I like the swirls. :-)
And now you know why I called this loaf the, "head of wheat." It looks so good! Can't wait to eat away! :-p
Now you know why I did not like THIS one. It looks awe-full! The only thing that made me feel better is that it tasted good.
Just some pic's of the Fam....J.Q. with his......gun;p and this cute bib. "Look alive Jacob!"
This was funny, Alainna tried to put a shirt on, which is fine, until she puts it on as pants! She had them on all night, just put a belt around the waist before she went to bed. Silly goose!
............Really silly!
My Grandma came into town and then took our parents out to a nice dinner, then the next morning she took our whole family out to breakfast and bowling. Too fun! GOD gave us an AMAZING grandma!
She was being a little silly in this picture, but she is really beautiful, in the heart as well on the out-side. I love you Grandma! <3
J.Q. doing a little pose for the camera, with my glasses on, Marcus' hat on, and Levi's shirt on, he was good to go!
Levi had to do a little something too! But this is not his style. ;-p
Our new van, we put more things on top, like yakkama racks on and such, but I am really glad we got this van!
All of the girls at the Gileskirk movie night, that was really fun, thank you Mack's for putting all this together!

Well, this was our week, busy but EXTREMELY fun! Oh, and we also had Jonathan and Chelsea, and the Gauls over on Saturday. Which was really fun too! I thank the LORD for giving us a wonderful life, filled with amazing memories!
~Jessica

2 comments:

HeidiGrace said...

Awww...I am so glad you like the hair clips! :) Fun photos Jessica...that bread looks amazing! :)

AndraLea Rose said...

I like the "head of wheat design," very creative. :) Thanks for sharing all the fun photos.