Thursday, April 15, 2010

MORE pHotO fUn....

Oh, those green eyes!
Mouse hunter's are always on alert....
Now, I don't know what you all think about my tree experiment, at least it turned out the way I wanted it to. I found that you can only do this with a small camera....like mine. I tried it with a big canon camera
(Not mine..ug) and it did not do the same thing. Tell me what you think.
(Above) I did the 'water look.' It kind of looks like a tree reflection in the water.
P.S. no editing
I did an effect on this one, but I like the result! It looks like a green leaf in the winter. kinda cool.
I REALLY like this one. I did the 'tornado' look. I like it how you can see, "the eye of the tornado." :)
P.S. no editing.

I just snapped this picture as I was walking out ouf night Church.
Cowboy J.Q.
This one did not turn out just the way I wanted it. I wanted to get Levi's reflection in the window to show up a little better than it did, but I guess this is going to have to do. :)
~ Yes, more tree photo's. :) ~
I really liked this one too.
I have always tried to get, 'the dew on the leaf,' but they have never turned out. So I kept trying and trying untill I got it......It is a little hard with a small camera. :p
This one is cool if you zoom up on it. You can look into the dew and see all of the lines perfectly.
Well, that's all for now! Thanks for reading.
~Jess

No comments: