Thursday, April 22, 2010

Want to make a really good dessert? Start here~

Chocolate chips..
Add two teaspoons of vanilla...
Till the last drop... *smile*
A pinch of salt...
4 eggs....fresh. :)
Then pour VERY HOT coffe into the mixture...

And let the mixing begin!
Pour the mixture into different fun glasses...               
And place into the fridge for a couple hours to set up. After that is done lather in whipped cream.
What is the dessert called? pots de creme.
I tried it today and I really like it. :) If you want the exact recipe then just let me know and I'll give it to ya. :)
It is like a pudding almost, that tastes like coffee and chocolate...VERY GOOD! You should seriously try it!
~Jess

1 comment:

Anya vonderLuft said...

Could you send me the recipe? My email is anyav@avlux.net